Greenyard is a global market leader in fresh, frozen fresh and prepared fruits & vegetables, flowers & plants. The company can count Europe's leading retailers among its customers. We deliver efficient and sustainable solutions to customers and suppliers with high-quality products, leading innovations and outstanding service.
From our locations in Waddinxveen, Bremen , Duisburg, Leipzig and Eitting we supply one of Germany's largest retailers with fresh fruit, vegetables, flowers and plants.
Our mission: building a healthy future.
Within our QA department of Fresh Solutions Netherlands B.V. (part of the Greenyard group) in Waddinxveen, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic:
Quality Assurance Manager (FT)
What will you be doing?
As QA Manager you report to the Head of Quality in Bremen. From the QA team in Waddinxveen (4 FTE, this position included) you are responsible for the control and coordination of the legal and quality requirements of our German customers. In doing so, you keep a close eye on the processes and contribute to the continuous optimization of the supply chain. You are in close contact with our suppliers, ensuring they are well informed and vice versa.
- Supplier management
- You act as a contact person on the supplier side (both internal and external)
- You are responsible for the food safety and risk management
- You are responsible for the compliance of all legal and client specific requirements, e.g. on certification, product quality and sustainability
- You monitor and control the compliance via supplier audits
- Client management
- Complaint management
- KPI management
- You are responsible to manage all relevant documents in the internal used tools
- You are continuously working on projects and measures concerning quality (post-harvest management, sustainability, etc.)
- You are working continuously on an improvement of internal processes and better data management and the used tools
What do you have to offer:
We are looking for a colleague with an independent and assertive attitude, who works in a structured way within the framework of the organization as a whole. As a real team player you take care of information exchange within your own department as well as between other departments. You have a great sense of responsibility, a confident appearance and experience in a similar position in the fresh food sector.
In addition, you have the following knowledge and skills:
- A completed (Secondary/BSc) education in the field of Food Technology, Food Science, agricultural sciences or similar
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience
- Up to date knowledge of food legislation and safety of oversees fruits and vegetables within the industry
- Experience in and affinity with automated IT systems;
- Strong command of business English and ideally German and Spanish
What do we offer?
- An informal working atmosphere and enthusiastic colleagues
- An appropriate salary, based on educational level and experience
- A one year contract with the prospect of permanent employment (40h per week)
- Training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this position, we would like to receive your motivation letter and CV. You can send this to HR@freshsolutions.eu, addressed to Annamarie Leerink (tel: +31612550996).