At Fresh Solutions, you can make a difference! Fresh Solutions is part of the global Greenyard Group, based in Belgium, a global market leader in fresh fruit and vegetables, flowers and plants and fresh logistics. Our vision is to make life healthier by making it easy, fast and convenient for people to enjoy fruit and vegetables at any time of the day.
Are you a student (Bachelor/Master) or are you in between jobs and would like to earn some extra money, then this vacancy might be interesting for you!
To temporarily support our project team for three months, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic:
Data support employee
8-40h per week (temporary)
As data support employee, you will support our project team NOVA. This project team has been put together for the launch of a new ERP system in the organisation (from SAP to InforM3). Your main duties will include:
- Supporting the development of specific master data cleansing (Suppliers, Customers, Items), eliminate double entries
- Mapping of SAP / Infor M3 fields
- Built a logical structure with support of data team
- Aligning with business stakeholders to cluster data based on Business requirements (e.g. item groups)
You are someone who enjoys bringing overview and order to a large data set. Working independently is not a problem for you and you also function well within a team. You are someone who works with precision and accuracy.
We also require the following knowledge and skills:
- Preferably you are studying at HBO or WO level in an analytical field (such as Business Administration, Mathematics, Logistics, Physics, Information Science)
- A strong command of working with Excel
- A strong analytical ability
- Good command of the English language, fluency in Dutch is also an advantage.
What do we offer?
A challenging position in the dynamic world of fresh produce in an internationally operating organisation. We offer a good salary with flexibility in working hours, where remote working is possible.
Are you interested?
We would like to receive your short motivation with CV. Please send it to HR@freshsolutions.eu, attn. the HR department.